God's Plan of Salvation
- After hearing the gospel, faith is produced (Romans 10:17).
- You must have faith (believe) in Jesus Christ , trusting in him to save you (John 8:24).
- You must repent of past sins and commit to turning away from them (Acts 17:30).
- You should confess your faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and your savior (Matthew 10:32).
- This is followed by baptism (immersion) for the forgiveness of sins (Acts 2:38).
- With the help of the Holy Spirit, you should live the rest of your life in faithful service to the Lord (Revelation 2:10)